Monday, June 27, 2011

baby handprint tattoos

images tattoo handprint tattoo. baby handprint tattoos. Tattoo Baby
  • Tattoo Baby



  • freeskier89
    02-05 05:19 PM
    My vote goes to lightgrid! ... oh wait, its not up there. :(





    wallpaper Tattoo Baby baby handprint tattoos. aby handprint tattoo; Outline
  • aby handprint tattoo; Outline



  • kumar1
    03-18 11:49 AM
    I am EB3-India with PD July-2005. On 3/10/2009 USCIS issued an RFE. It is about job verification/continuation. USCIS wants my employer to verify that future job is still available.
    My paralegal said and I quote, USCIS is issuing this kind of RFE on almost every case. Present economic situation might be the main reason behind it.





    baby handprint tattoos. Red Ink Hand Print Tattoo
  • Red Ink Hand Print Tattoo



  • pappu
    05-15 10:41 AM
    A few IV(I+We)'ans from several state chapters across the US have been working really hard to gather support for our bills to recapture EB visa numbers, eliminate per country caps and exempt STEM graduates from GC Quota. We have started a funding drive of 50,000$ to support lobbying efforts of these bills 25 days ago. So far we have raised 16256$ with the help of 167 members. We still need 33,744$ to reach our goal.From time to time IV'ans have come together and have made miracles happen. We have achieved Reversal of the July Visa Bulletin and succeeded in obtaining a few Admin Fixes ..

    Can we come together and raise the remainder of 33,744$?

    Yes we can and we will
    Let's do it again IV(I+We)'ans

    Click "Contribute Now (http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=44)" and make a donation.

    Want to donate an alternate amount not listed on the contributions page?. Login to paypal and send in your desired amount to donations@immigrationvoice.org

    Let's do it..Cheers

    Please Click here for a list of members who have contributed so far (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=248292&postcount=6)

    Great post. Thanks
    Pls contribute





    2011 aby handprint tattoo; Outline baby handprint tattoos. wallpaper aby handprint
  • wallpaper aby handprint



  • gc_chahiye
    09-27 02:05 AM
    Actually, I don't think there really is a ROW is there? Isn't it just that 193 country columns isn't practical.

    actually as and when a country hits the 7% per-country limit or in general becomes a big consumer of visas, it gets its own column.

    China for instance has been in and out. In 1999 it was its own column, became part of ROW in 2002 and now again has its own column:
    http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1350.html

    Dominican Republic was there in 1995, but is now part of ROW:
    http://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/ERC/visa_bulletin/9502bulletin.html



    more...


    baby handprint tattoos. images aby hand print tattoos
  • images aby hand print tattoos



  • desi3933
    02-06 08:12 AM
    Recently I was asked by a state University to submit additional documentation to prove my legal resident status in the United States after I presented I-485 receipt notice.
    ......

    There is no status during the time I-485 is pending, unless, the person is maintaining other allowed non-immigrant status such as H-1, H-4, L-1, L-2. What commonly referred as "AOS status" is nothing but period of authorized stay.

    The pendancy of an affirmative application for adjustment of status is designated as a period of stay authorized by the Secretary of Homeland Security, during which an applicant does not accrue unlawful presence.

    http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/87120.pdf

    [From the PDF file]
    b. DHS has interpreted "period of stay authorized by the Secretary of Homeland Security" to include:
    .......
    ........

    (5) For aliens who have properly filed an application for adjustment of status to that of a lawful permanent resident (LPR), the entire period of the pendency of the application, even if the application is subsequently denied or abandoned, provided the alien did not file for adjustment "defensively" (i.e., after deportation proceedings had already been initiated) .....

    [pdf]
    *******************************************



    _________________________
    US citizen of Indian origin
    Not a legal advice.





    baby handprint tattoos. aby handprint printing. : special design paper aby memorial book: pink
  • aby handprint printing. : special design paper aby memorial book: pink



  • langagadu
    08-21 08:43 PM
    So you are in India now. Can you give the followjg details so that IV or other folks can conatct law makers and help you.


    Upload the following scanned copies.

    1)Reciept number.
    2)Scan copy of the ticket.
    3)Address in India
    4)Univeristy name (if exist).
    5)Your real name.
    6)Baap ka naam and maa ka naam. Attested copy scanned.
    7)Passport Copy with clear photo

    we are here to help you to conatct the law makers.

    Do it right now, if you can't f'ur self.




    Hi ,

    I got deported from Chicago when I was travelling back from India because I worked at a gas station with out authorization . I had to admit that I worked and I was deported back by flight same evening . They gave me the ticket .

    My visa is cancelled and I was told to go back to consulate and get a new visa .

    I want to come back and complete my studies as I have only 1 semester left . Please help what what should I do now .

    thanks in advance.

    RD



    more...


    baby handprint tattoos. DO YOU HAVE A BABY SPECIFIC
  • DO YOU HAVE A BABY SPECIFIC



  • sircaustic
    07-21 10:48 PM
    Need some help here answering a question in form I-539 Part 4, Section 3, Item a, b and c as follows:

    Answer the following questions. If you answer "Yes" to any question, describe the circumstances in detail and explain on a separate sheet of paper.

    Are you, or any other person included on the application, an applicant for an immigrant visa?
    Has an immigrant petition ever been filed for you or for any other person included in this application?
    Has Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, ever been filed by you or by any person included in this application?


    I am confused regarding the answers and would really appreciate any help answering them. Please review below staus for family and I and advise. Your reasons supporting the answer would be extremely helpful and much appreciated.



    Here's my status:
    -Working in US since 2004 on a H1B so this is my 7th year extension.
    -This would be the second instance of filing the extension working with the same company -I switched my H1B to back in 2006.
    -I-140 was filed in March 2007 and approved in October the same year.
    -I-485 for family and I was filed in July/August wave in 2007.
    -LCA was filed last week and H1B renewal and extension of stay petition is expected to be filed next week. I have only 2 1/2 months remaining. Should that be a worry?

    I had been using an attorney for all my previous filings for any kind of case but don't want to go back to him any more because of the quality of service, or lack thereof, I have been receiving from him lately. Not to mention the fee he has quoted is 50% more than last time. Even my office finds the amount to be very outrageous therefore they have decided to help me out and file the case themselves.





    2010 Red Ink Hand Print Tattoo baby handprint tattoos. tattoo handprint tattoo.
  • tattoo handprint tattoo.



  • immigrationmatters30
    09-03 07:23 PM
    My company applied for 3 year extention after 6th year and was approved in 2 weeks under premium processing.



    more...


    baby handprint tattoos. Baby Hand Print Tattoo
  • Baby Hand Print Tattoo



  • WillIBLucky
    06-21 12:08 PM
    Congratulations!!!!!

    Would you plz confirm us on the Birth Certificate?

    Me & my husband got our Birth Certificates in 2005 with all the correct birth details. Do you think we might still need affidavits for Late Registration of Birth?Please throw some light on this as there's lot of confusion going on this.
    You would need afidavits from your parents and a close relative. IF you dont have a birth certificate with your name, registered on the day you were born and the certificate is dated close to your dob then you WILL need afidavits.

    It very simple, just send the format by mail to your parents and ask them to buy stamp papers and get it typed and then sign in front of notory and notory will attest and sign. Then ask them to scan it and send it to you. You just take a print out and give it to your lawyer including your birth certificate you took in 2005.

    Good Luck!





    hair wallpaper aby handprint baby handprint tattoos. aby handprint tattoos. aby handprint tattoos
  • aby handprint tattoos. aby handprint tattoos



  • sripk
    05-17 07:49 PM
    I have a question though. If your new Job duties are 50% different then won't it affect your pending i485 application as AC21 requires new job to be same or similar to keep I485 valid? Also, Any new job will be similar and wondering if switching to a different company will help in this case? Will they be able to file a new EB2 PERM LC for me or will i get same response that i got from present company?



    more...


    baby handprint tattoos. aby handprint tattoos. aby handprints tattoo
  • aby handprint tattoos. aby handprints tattoo



  • kaisersose
    07-17 10:44 PM
    Today is a great day in IV history!

    We filed our AOS last week (EB3 PD Jan 2007). My wife is currently pregnant and so she could not take all the vaccinations that are required in the medicals. She did the other required medicals though.

    My question: Will this cause our applications to be denied? OR will they allow my wife to get the shots after our baby is born?

    Anyone with experience please help.

    Thanks in advance!

    Same as my case. This is not a problem. You can either send in her vaccine reports when she gets them or else USCIS will issue an RFE and you can send the reports as part of the response.





    hot images aby hand print tattoos baby handprint tattoos. Here#39;s my tattoo in memory of
  • Here#39;s my tattoo in memory of



  • knowDOL
    05-30 04:00 PM
    Asian, it helps if you are littble bit more straight forward. I am not getting what you are trying to point here. Elaborate and clarify your view.



    more...


    house or aby handprint tattoo baby handprint tattoos. aby handprint tattoos. Brown aby footprint
  • aby handprint tattoos. Brown aby footprint



  • LostInGCProcess
    09-02 11:15 AM
    as per IRS - OP is on EAD not on H1B. I-9 form is sent to the Pay-roll company , they report the legal work status to IRS. If you have filled EAD on I-9 your legal work status is EAD and not H1b.
    OP does not have a F-1 EAD? clearly says he used AC21 whcih can only be used for employement based EAD.
    Our admin dept gets alert from Pay roll company when EAD validity is close to expiration. When I use EAD, USCIS does not know if I am using EAD untill I file a EAD renewal. there is a question in EAD renewal form - current status - H1B or AOS pending.
    If you want to remain on H1B- you have to go out of country - enter as h1B and also inform pay-roll about your new status.
    you might want to double check this info from valid source :)

    By far the best response to the question posted. I gave you a green. :)





    tattoo aby handprint printing. : special design paper aby memorial book: pink baby handprint tattoos. aby handprint tattoos. Baby+foot+and+handprint+; Baby+foot+and+handprint+
  • aby handprint tattoos. Baby+foot+and+handprint+; Baby+foot+and+handprint+



  • smiledoc
    02-27 06:28 PM
    Hi friends,

    We filed I485 in July.We got our Ead and Ap and my hubby is shifting jobs using AC 21. But we did not get any FP notice till now. In our EAD card, it just says fingerprint unavailable. We called USCIS twice but they said that they haven't yet generated any FP notice for us. Even our attorney hasn't received anything. We have to renew our EAD card in June..will there be a prb during the renewal becos of lack of FP?? Should we get an infopass appt for this..is it necessary?
    Anyone in same situation pls lemme know.
    Thanks!



    more...


    pictures DO YOU HAVE A BABY SPECIFIC baby handprint tattoos. Baby hand print L/palm hand in
  • Baby hand print L/palm hand in



  • dsneyog
    11-24 10:16 AM
    Can I e-file? I read that if my I-485 application is pending and I am applying for AP separately and for the first time, then I can not e-file?
    I thought e-filing is for renewals only?

    Thanks to you both for providing list of docs.





    dresses Here#39;s my tattoo in memory of baby handprint tattoos. part 1, Handprint+tattoos
  • part 1, Handprint+tattoos



  • looivy
    10-01 10:47 AM
    Do they do a name check for EAD as well?

    My EAD renewal (submitted electronically) has been pending for almost 80 days now. COuld this delay be due to name check or FP process?



    more...


    makeup Baby Hand Print Tattoo baby handprint tattoos. or aby handprint tattoo
  • or aby handprint tattoo



  • whattodo21
    04-20 01:44 PM
    the question is when we march with them, will we be marching for amnesty or for our issues. If we are marching for our issues, where, when and who will we be making this case to? I don't consider myself better than the undocumented, but I would like to know will I have a voice?

    One may choose to sleepwalk with this complex (superiority?) that I am not one of them, but the reality on the ground is different. Our cause is hostage to bitter politics and guess what the only way at this point in time we can possibly achieve our goal by playing the politics right.

    BTW in politics right or wrong is rarely a consideration.





    girlfriend aby handprint tattoos. Baby+foot+and+handprint+; Baby+foot+and+handprint+ baby handprint tattoos. Baby Hand Print Tattoo
  • Baby Hand Print Tattoo



  • ps57002
    10-16 05:11 PM
    bumping to see if anyone has updates on similar cases...





    hairstyles aby handprint tattoos. aby handprints tattoo baby handprint tattoos. BABY HANDPRINT TATTOOS
  • BABY HANDPRINT TATTOOS



  • raysaikat
    04-25 02:40 AM
    however, you will have to register the marriage in your home country if both of you are non-citizens.


    Where did you get that?





    CADude
    04-07 06:30 PM
    I will tell my story, if this help.

    I laid-off after working 7 years with big company on March end. I am already 8th year of H1B. Company notified to USCIS and revoked the H1B, etc per company policy. I do have copy of LCA/I140, etc.
    I got another job(contract) with some employer. New company lawyer applied for H1B transfer(because old company revoked stuff so to be safe side). Law firm asked ONLY copy of my I-485 Receipt Notice. I think, Attorney changed the sponsorship with H1 transfer(i.e. invoked AC21 with H1 transfer). I didn't get H1 approval so far.

    To give more twist: My PD(July 2001) is current per March VB but USCIS will take addtional 90 days to assign my case to Officer. Now contest is on. Let's see if my contract will finish first or GC process. :) :D USCIS already beat me once. USCIS 1 - Me 0 :)

    If you have copy of LCA/I-140 then it will better for your record but i don't think it's required to H1 transfer and invoke AC21.

    my 2 cents and good luck


    ok gurus here's my situation..
    1) Employer A filed my green card and I140 is approved and its been more than 180 days since 485 is filed.. no issue here... recently got my 3-year H1 extension from employer A till 2011. this extension is for 7th, 8th and 9th year... so have already crossed 6 year limit.

    2) got an offer and accepted the offer from employer B and employer A does not provide any info regaring labor or I-140...

    3) Since H1 extension is based on my green card application, to do a transfer or renewal, copies of I140 and labor is required (according to company B's lawyer)

    4) So in this case i'm forced to use EAD and company B's lawyer are evaluating if old and new job description are same or similar...

    so now my question is, is it true that transfer/renew of H1 after 6 years without the copy of I140 or labor from employer other than the one filed for your green card, not allowed? is there anything that can be done in this case?
    thanks guys..





    sidbee
    08-19 01:36 PM
    Not that , i agree with OP(Infact i am against posting such a news on IV)

    Ramesh Chilakamarri, Detroit, MI - Psychiatrist (http://www.wellness.com/dir/2233480/psychiatrist/mi/detroit/ramesh-chilakamarri-md)

    Proves he is from india (Gandhi Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India )



    No comments:

    Post a Comment